Last updated: [date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To personalize content and ads
- To provide social media features
- To improve and analyze our Service
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze website traffic, measure and understand user interactions, and improve our Service. Google Analytics cookies may collect information about your browsing behavior.
- Facebook Pixel: We use Facebook Pixel to deliver personalized advertisements to users who have visited our website. This helps us track conversions and understand the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Where to Find More Information
You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them in the 'Help' section of your web browser or through the following websites: